TV choices for Monday, Oct. 9, include “Supergirl,” “The Gifted” and “Valor.”
Season-three premiere; Superman’s cousin from Krypton, Kara, deals with the loss of Mon-El by focusing her energy on being Supergirl and concentrating on a mysterious new threat; Alex confesses a secret to Maggie; a citizen of National City has a mysterious connection to Kara; Lena makes a bold move; 8 p.m. Monday on KSTW.
Madeline McKenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also on Monday
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Brandi Carlile launching Girls Just Wanna Weekend, a Mexico 'concert vacation' with all-female lineup
- A giant Shepard Fairey print? An 8-story banner unfurls on the side of a South Lake Union building
- Goodbye Pivot, hello pints: Paul Allen's old art gallery reincarnating as SLU putt-putt bar Flatstick Pub
- 'Downton Abbey' movie is a go — and inspires some speculation
- The Roxy, revitalized: A vintage Bremerton moviehouse comes back to life VIEW
“The Voice,” 8 p.m. (KING): Blind auditions continue, vocalists perform for coaches Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton.
“The Big Bang Theory,” 8 p.m. (KIRO): Sheldon stresses about picking a wedding date; Koothrappali and Stuart compete to win the heart of Bernadette’s new co-worker.
“Valor,” 9 p.m. (KSTW): Series premiere of military drama about the adventures of a female special-ops pilot; after a top-secret mission in Somalia, Nora and Gallo are determined to rescue a teammate held captive by terrorists.
“The Gifted,” 9 p.m. (KCPQ): Blink goes into shock after exerting her powers beyond their limits; Reed faces difficult choices about his family.
“Kevin Can Wait,” 9 p.m. (KIRO): Kevin goes undercover to find out if Sara has a secret boyfriend.
“The Good Doctor,” 10 p.m. (KOMO): Young autistic surgeon uses his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of colleagues.
“House Hunters International,” 10 p.m. (HGTV): Season 112 premiere; looking for a surfing retreat in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica.
“POV,” 10 p.m. (KCTS): Documentary on high mercury levels in whales, decimated seabird populations and anti-whaling activists on the Faroe Islands.