TV choices for Monday, Oct. 9, include “Supergirl,” “The Gifted” and “Valor.”
Season-three premiere; Superman’s cousin from Krypton, Kara, deals with the loss of Mon-El by focusing her energy on being Supergirl and concentrating on a mysterious new threat; Alex confesses a secret to Maggie; a citizen of National City has a mysterious connection to Kara; Lena makes a bold move; 8 p.m. Monday on KSTW.
Madeline McKenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also on Monday
Most Read Stories
- Report: At least 6 dead after Amtrak train derails from bridge onto Interstate 5 near Olympia WATCH
- 2 police officers shot, suspect killed in Bremerton
- Earl Thomas says maybe injured Bobby Wagner shouldn't have played; Wagner says to 'keep my name out yo mouth'
- Violations prompt Washington state to cancel Atlantic salmon farm lease at Port Angeles WATCH
- Seahawks inexplicably a no-show in NFC West showdown: ‘It was an embarrassing game’
“The Voice,” 8 p.m. (KING): Blind auditions continue, vocalists perform for coaches Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton.
“The Big Bang Theory,” 8 p.m. (KIRO): Sheldon stresses about picking a wedding date; Koothrappali and Stuart compete to win the heart of Bernadette’s new co-worker.
“Valor,” 9 p.m. (KSTW): Series premiere of military drama about the adventures of a female special-ops pilot; after a top-secret mission in Somalia, Nora and Gallo are determined to rescue a teammate held captive by terrorists.
“The Gifted,” 9 p.m. (KCPQ): Blink goes into shock after exerting her powers beyond their limits; Reed faces difficult choices about his family.
“Kevin Can Wait,” 9 p.m. (KIRO): Kevin goes undercover to find out if Sara has a secret boyfriend.
“The Good Doctor,” 10 p.m. (KOMO): Young autistic surgeon uses his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of colleagues.
“House Hunters International,” 10 p.m. (HGTV): Season 112 premiere; looking for a surfing retreat in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica.
“POV,” 10 p.m. (KCTS): Documentary on high mercury levels in whales, decimated seabird populations and anti-whaling activists on the Faroe Islands.