Also showing Dec. 6: “Dian Fossey: Secrets in the Mist” on NatGeo.
Premiere of 10-episode drama about the Knights Templar Catholic military order of the 13th and 14th centuries; medieval warrior monk Landry and his fellow Knights Templar lose the most coveted item in the world, the Holy Grail, the cup believed to have been used by Jesus Christ at the Last Supper, in a battle at sea; 10 p.m. Wednesday on the History Channel.
Also on Wednesday
“Speechless,” 8 p.m. (KOMO): JJ gets tickets to the premiere of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi;” Dr. Miller discovers Kenneth’s secret after-hours hangout.
“Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” 9 p.m. (KING): The cops get tangled in an online hoax that leads to the rape of a social-media star.
“Dian Fossey: Secrets in the Mist,” 9 p.m. (NatGeo): The murder of the world-famous primatologist, who fought to save mountain gorillas from extinction and made dangerous enemies among gorilla poachers.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite
- Meteorologists expect up to an inch of snow Friday in Seattle as cold-weather records fall
- Enemy World War II fighter pilots told a tale of peril and reconciliation. Then there was the truth. | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Boomtown Seattle: Why we move here — and how we’re all in it together VIEW
- As debate heats up in Olympia over guns, a GOP state lawmaker invents a massacre
“Criminal Minds,” 10 p.m. (KIRO): The BAU is called to investigate when two members of a conspiracy group in Roswell, New Mexico, perish in quick succession.
“Happy!” 10 p.m. (SYFY): Premiere of new animated series based on a graphic novel about a corrupt cop who becomes a hit man.
“South Park,” 10 p.m. (COMEDY): Season-21 finale of the topical animated comedy.
“Designated Survivor,” 10 p.m. (KOMO): The White House staff takes action on letters sent to the president; Hannah and Damian chase down leads to exonerate the first lady.
“Chicago P.D.,” 10 p.m. (KING): Midseason finale; the death of Judge Wells’ daughter puts Intelligence on the track of a pill mill in the suburbs of Chicago and the doctor enabling it; series returns Jan. 3.
Madeline McKenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program times may vary depending on your cable provider or service.