Also showing Feb. 7: “2001: A Space Odyssey” on TCM.
“Big Brother: Celebrity Edition”
Reality show premiere; “Apprentice” alum/former Trump administration aide Omarosa, “Real Housewife” Brandi Glanville, former “Cosby” kid Keisha Knight Pulliam, Tony winner Marisa Jaret Winokur, MMA star Chuck Liddell, Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath, former NBA All-Star Metta World Peace, Miss Universe 2015 Ariadna Gutiérrez, actress/poker pro Shannon Elizabeth, E!’s Ross Mathews and actor/singer James Maslow move into the Big Brother house; three-night event, 8 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on KIRO.
Also on Wednesday
“The Blacklist,” 8 p.m. (KING): Bodies are discovered in abandoned woods; Liz discovers a major clue about Tom’s investigation.
“The X-Files,” 8 p.m. (KCPQ): When Skinner goes missing after being forced to confront his past, Mulder and Scully try to track him down.
“grown-ish,” 8 p.m. (FREEFORM): Reeling from her split with Cash, Zoey tries to party the pain away.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Rolling Stones announce first Seattle concert in more than a decade
- Watch: Posthumous Chris Cornell video features Seattle landmarks through Seattle Times paper route
- Art Outings: 2 Seattle Times writers experience (and sometimes endure) the dinner and antics of Teatro ZinZanni VIEW
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- Seattle high-school teacher shares 'the wonder of books' with students on a different kind of field trip VIEW
“2001: A Space Odyssey,” 8 p.m. (TCM): Classic 1968 sci-fi epic about a mysterious monolith that seems to play a key role in human evolution.
“9-1-1,” 9 p.m. (KCPQ): On Valentine’s Day, a surprise marriage proposal goes awry; Bobby and Chimney pull holiday duty; Abby and Buck go on their first date.
“Riverdale,” 8 p.m. (KSTW): Betty turns to Jughead for help; Agent Adams takes things a step too far.
“Knightfall,” 10 p.m. (HISTORY): Season-one finale; vastly outnumbered, the Templar Knights must fight for their lives in a battle with the Red Knights.
“Impossible Builds,” 10 p.m. (KCTW): Series premiere; one of the most complex skyscrapers ever built features its skeleton on the outside.
Madeline Mckenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program times may vary depending on your cable provider or service.