Top selections for television viewing, Monday, March 5.
In the season 22 finale, bachelor Arie has to decide between the final three women, and introduces each of them to his family hoping they’ll help him make his decision; after enjoying one last date with each woman, an unexpected twist shakes things up before his final decision; 8-10 p.m. Monday on KOMO.
Also on Monday
“The Voice,” 8 p.m. (KING): Part three of the blind auditions; vocalists compete to be selected by one of the judges.
“Kevin Can Wait,” 8 p.m. (KIRO): Vanessa feels compelled to make Kevin’s meals after she convinces him to break things off with his neighbor who was cooking for him.
“Cleopatra,” 8 p.m. (SMITHSONIAN): Series premiere; dramatization based on history of Cleopatra of Egypt; her early years through her alliance with Julius Caesar.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Why art is becoming part of doctors’ education at Virginia Mason in Seattle VIEW
- Ticket alert: Ellen DeGeneres' first stand-up tour in 15 years coming to Seattle
- Welcome summer Fremont-style at the annual fair and Solstice Parade
- New on Netflix in June 2018: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi,' 'Thor: Ragnarok' and new seasons of 'Luke Cage' and 'Marcella'
- 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' review: This documentary on Mr. Rogers will make you cry WATCH
“Star Wars Rebels,” 9 p.m. (DISNEYXD): Finale of epic cartoon series set between “Revenge of the Sith” and “A New Hope.”
“iZombie,” 9 p.m. (KSTW): When Liv eats the brains of a despicable woman, she must determine which one of her disgruntled servants killed her
“The Resident,” 9 p.m. (KCPQ): Conrad battles a group of overly aggressive physicians; Mina helps a young man who almost mugged her.
“Good Girls,” 10 p.m. (KING): The women struggle to come up with the money they owe the gang; Annie’s fight for custody takes a major hit; Beth tries to navigate life as a single parent.
“UnReal,” 10 p.m. (LIFETIME): A poker game with the contestants leaves Serena the sore winner; Quinn makes a connection with one of the contestants.
Madeline Mckenzie: email@example.com.
Program times may vary depending on your cable provider or service.