Who will waltz their way into the final four on “So You Think You Can Dance”?
Season-one finale of the summer reality series, seemingly inspired by “The Bachelor” and “The Dating Game,” about nine men vying for a chance at love with a mystery woman, leading to a proposal; 10 p.m. Monday on KOMO.
Also on Monday
“So You Think You Can Dance,” 8 p.m. (KCPQ): The top six compete and two dancers are sent home, revealing the final four contestants.
“Bachelor in Paradise,” 8 p.m. (KOMO): Former contestants from “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” get another chance to find love.
“American Ninja Warrior,” 8 p.m. (KING): The first night of the Las Vegas finals pits the nation’s best ninjas against each other.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Joe Walsh's VetsAid was a familial star-powered party at Tacoma Dome, raising $1.2 million
- A giant light maze, skating trail and marketplace take over Safeco Field this winter
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- Art Outings: 2 Seattle Times writers test out the new happy-hour tour at the Frye Art Museum VIEW
- Joe Walsh's VetsAid concert at Tacoma Dome unites rock greats for great cause
“Penn & Teller: Fool Us,” 8 p.m. (KSTW): Aspiring magicians perform tricks to impress the famous magic duo.
“Better Call Saul,” 9 p.m. (AMC): A restless Jimmy embarks on a new endeavor while Mike burns bridges; Kim pursues her bliss; Nacho tries to survive a turf war.
“Salvation,” 9 p.m. (KIRO): Darius forms a dangerous alliance to destroy Q17; Grace takes action when surprising news jolts her world.
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” 9 p.m. (KSTW): Improv comedy with Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, Ryan Stiles and guest Greg Proops.
“Lodge 49,” 10:05 p.m. (AMC): Dud and Ernie venture out into the kingdom of Long Beach to find Larry; Liz spends her day off at work.
Madeline McKenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org. Program times may vary depending on your cable provider or service.