Also on April 1: “The Amazing Race,” “Sleepy Hollow” and Disney’s “Walk the Prank.”
First off, please keep in mind that this is the network that brought you “Sharknado,” “Mansquito” and many other odd mashups. How about this for a series concept: The great- granddaughter of Wyatt Earp returns to her hometown of Purgatory to take on her destined role to battle demons. OK. Also, because of the day, I must state that this is no joke. Melanie Scrofano stars. Series premiere, 10 p.m. Friday, April 1, on Syfy.
Also on Friday
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- In less than a year, Seattle-Tacoma rapper Jay Loud went from homelessness to landing a record deal
- 'We love you, Alex!' Contestant on 'Jeopardy!' moves Trebek
- Sleater-Kinney refuse to be 'boring' as the Northwest punk heroes charge into a new era
- In PNB's 'Locally Sourced,' ballerinas dance through heartbreak, pregnancy and onstage rain
- 'The Irishman' review: Martin Scorsese's gangster epic masterfully unfolds WATCH
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): Colorado Rockies at Seattle Mariners (Live).
“The Amazing Race,” 8 p.m. (CBS): The teams travel to Yerevan, Armenia, where they race for an express pass.
“Sleepy Hollow,” 8 p.m. (Fox): Abbie and Crane go to unthinkable lengths to save the world before the Hidden One regains omniscience.
“Grimm,” 9 p.m. (NBC): Hank and Nick suspect Wesen of being involved in the death of a woman who seems to have aged 70 years overnight.
“For Better or Worse,” 9 p.m. (OWN): Richard has to deal with his short temper.
“Walk the Prank,” 9:30 p.m. (Disney): The four pranksters and Uncle Will are introduced and perform some fun pranks.
“American Restoration,” 10 p.m. (History): Bodie restores a 1967 Ford Eleanor Mustang; Dale has his hands full trying to get a rare 1936 Crocker motorcycle to run.
“Motive,” 10 p.m. (USA): A case involving Detective Vega’s father and a young socialite lures Angie back to Homicide.