“Psych: The Movie” reunites the cast from zany comedy whodunit series for a movie.
Season-one finale of Seth MacFarlane’s “Star Trek”-inspired comedy/drama, the adventures of an exploratory space vessel 400 years in the future, a ratings success already renewed for next season; Ed and Kelly consider getting back together, and while on a mission to investigate the origins of an uncharted star, the crew suddenly crash-lands on a planet from another universe; 9 p.m. Thursday on KCPQ.
Also on Thursday
“Shrek The Halls,” 8 p.m. (KOMO): The 2007 holiday special; Shrek’s plans for a cozy ogre family Christmas go awry when Donkey, Puss in Boots and the fairy-tale gang show up to join in; followed by the 2014 “Toy Story That Time Forgot.”.
“Psych: The Movie,” 8 p.m. (USA): The cast members of the 2006-14 comedy/drama reunite when an assailant targets one of their own.
“Supernatural,” 8 p.m. (KSTW): Fall finale; Jack enlists a dreamcatcher to help save Mary Winchester from the alternate universe.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- ‘I wish someone had told me that 10 seconds would cost me 10 years’: The If Project asks female inmates how they got there
- Prohibition-era murals discovered during renovations of former Louisa Hotel VIEW
- Sea Monster Lounge and 700 Funk keep piece of old Seattle alive VIEW
- Claire Foy is unnerving in 'Unsane,' Steven Soderbergh's shot-on-an-iPhone thriller WATCH
- Brandon Ivie, director of ‘String’ at Village Theatre, is on a quest to find the best new musicals
“Young Sheldon,” 8:30 p.m. (KIRO): Meemaw causes a feud when she refuses to give George Sr. her brisket recipe; the kids try to resolve the feud.
“The Great American Baking Show,” 9 p.m. (KOMO): Premiere of amateur baking competition inspired by “The Great British Bake Off,’’ with cake and morning-treats week as the first challenge.
“Mom,” 9 p.m. (KIRO): Bonnie insists on meeting Adam’s estranged brother, Patrick; things get weird when Patrick takes a romantic interest in Christy.
“Arrow,” 9 p.m. (KSTW): Black Siren and Cayden James kidnap Lance to trade his life for a weapon of mass destruction, Oliver and his team figure out a way to save Lance and keep the city safe.
Madeline McKenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program times may vary depending on your cable provider or service.