Not that I'm scheduling my life around a TV show or anything, but I kind of am. I like the show and all, but really, the juggling life around AI thing, that's just because I take my blogging responsibilities so seriously. Really.
Not that I’m scheduling my life around a TV show or anything, but I kind of am. I like the show and all, but really, the juggling life around AI thing, that’s just because I take my blogging responsibilities so seriously. Really.
My plans for tonight include tidying the house, throwing in a load of laundry and getting the pizza guy on standby for tomorrow. We’ll get the homework done early and like millions of other families, camp out in front of the tube for the much-anticipated season premiere of “American Idol.”
Our plans are rock solid, because unlike the rest of you, I am not eligible to win tickets to Q13 FOX’s swanky, exclusive viewing party happening Tuesday night at Gold Class Cinemas in Redmond. All you have to do to enter is go to www.Q13FOX.com and tell them in one sentence why you should be among the 20 top fans chosen to attend. Word has it there will be gobs of fancy prizes, including a Nintendo Wii System.
Please tell me I’m not the only person out there planning my life around my TV-watching schedule. What are you planning?
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Oscars 2019: Who got snubbed for Academy Award nominations? Who surprised?
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- The list of nominees for the 91st Academy Awards
- Intiman and ACT theaters finally debt-free after years of belt-tightening and generosity from others