Seahawks return as must-see TV at 10 a.m. Sunday when they play for St. Louis Rams.
‘The Great Food Truck Race’
For the sixth season of this great mobile food competition, professional food-truck teams are traveling from Santa Monica to Chicago on Route 66. The remaining teams are in Amarillo, Texas, for a steak-eating contest. And don’t worry, Tyler Florence is still the host. 9 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 13, on the Food Network.
Also on Sunday
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- These 3 female-authored crime fiction picks follow mysteries from a remote island to Kentucky to Monaco and back
- When can you get books from Seattle and King County libraries, and what can you expect on reopening?
- Looking to learn more about race in America? UW professor emeritus Charles Johnson picks 4 books.
- New on Amazon in June 2020: hijacking thriller '7500,' 'Knives Out,' 'Regular Heroes'
- Washington's stacked COVID-19 relief concert postponed to honor ongoing protests
“NFL Football,” 10 a.m. (Fox): Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch lead the offense for the defending NFC champion Seahawks as they start the season against Nick Foles and the Rams (Live).
“In Their Own Words,” 8 p.m. (KCTS): Muhammad Ali’s boxing successes, conversion to Islam, Parkinson’s disease and his re-emergence at the Atlanta Olympic Games.
“Fear the Walking Dead,” 9 p.m. (AMC): After they escape a riot, Travis, Liza and Chris seek refuge with the Salazars; Madison defends her home.
“The 2016 Miss America Competition,” 9 p.m. (ABC): Young women from all over the country vie for the crown at Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall; Chris Harrison hosts.
“The Strain,” 10 p.m. (FX): Eph and Dutch work together to thwart the Master’s greatest ally; Justine runs into trouble with the mayor; Setrakian tracks down the real owner of the Lumen.
“Project Greenlight,” 10 p.m. (HBO): Thirteen finalists arrive in Los Angeles to meet with the judges; the judges discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each director; the winner is announced.