An improved samba could not save Denise Richards (a former Bond girl from "The World Is Not Enough") from elimination on "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES — A high-scoring command performance couldn’t keep Denise Richards on “Dancing With the Stars.”
The 38-year-old actress was eliminated from the hit ABC show Tuesday.
Richards said after Monday’s performance that she “would be shocked” not to be in the dance off with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy — a last chance to improve her judges’ scores and remain in the competition.
Despite what the judges said was an improved samba, the couple failed to dominate against fellow low-scoring couple, reality star Holly Madison and Dmitry Chaplin.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Chateau Ste. Michelle announces 2023 summer concert lineup
- 'Love Is Blind: Season 4' premiere recap: Seattle-style chaos WATCH
- 'Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves' review: Rolling a natural 20 WATCH
- Bumbershoot announces 2023 music lineup, eyes comeback bang for your buck
- How Seattle-area shops and buyers can stop enabling fake Native art