An improved samba could not save Denise Richards (a former Bond girl from "The World Is Not Enough") from elimination on "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES — A high-scoring command performance couldn’t keep Denise Richards on “Dancing With the Stars.”
The 38-year-old actress was eliminated from the hit ABC show Tuesday.
Richards said after Monday’s performance that she “would be shocked” not to be in the dance off with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy — a last chance to improve her judges’ scores and remain in the competition.
Despite what the judges said was an improved samba, the couple failed to dominate against fellow low-scoring couple, reality star Holly Madison and Dmitry Chaplin.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- FBI releases file on late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain
- Tawny Kitaen, star of '80s rock music videos, dies at 59
- Heart’s Nancy Wilson finds her voice with first true solo album
- KEXP listener Jimmy Fallon shouts out Seattle's John Richards on 'Tonight Show'
- Seattle’s theater stagehand community, still idled by COVID shutdown, fears a mental health crisis