Detectives investigate a Hollywood star’s overdose on TNT’s L.A. police drama.
It’s been nice to have new episodes of this police drama to watch this summer. Capt. Sharon Raydor (Mary McDonnell) and her squad of officers continue to try and keep the streets of Los Angeles safe. Tonight two of the detectives (Tony Denison and Michael Paul Chan) investigate the overdose of a young Hollywood star. 10 p.m. Monday, Aug. 15, on TNT.
Also on Monday
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- New on Netflix in December 2019: 'Marriage Story,' '6 Underground,' 'The Two Popes'
- Ahamefule J. Oluo’s earlier show played off-Broadway. Now he’s back with 'Susan,' a new show about his mom.
- New on Amazon in December 2019: 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,' 'The Expanse,' 'The Aeronauts'
- Can't wait for 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker'? Get ready with these Seattle-area events.
- Now streaming: 'Marriage Story,' 'Ready or Not,' 'The Goldfinch,' 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (Live).
“Rio Olympics,” 8 p.m. (NBC): Men’s diving (springboard); track and field (men’s pole vault final, men’s 800m final, women’s 400m final); gymnastics (men’s rings, men’s vault, women’s balance beam); men’s beach volleyball (quarterfinal).
“How Green Was My Valley” (1941), 8:30 p.m. (TCM): Five Oscars went to John Ford’s adaptation of Richard Llewellyn’s novel chronicling the life of a Welsh mining family.
“American Experience,” 9 p.m. (KCTS): The failings of President Jimmy Carter’s political leadership.
“Cake Wars,” 9 p.m. (Food): Cake artists’ creations pay tribute to the colorful and flavorful Jelly Belly jelly bean.
“Guilt,” 9 p.m. (Freeform): British tabloids shred Grace as she stands trial for Molly Ryan’s murder.
“Odd Mom Out,” 10 p.m. (Bravo): Jill, Andy and Vanessa struggle with getting older.
“The Making of the Mob: Chicago,” 10 p.m. (AMC): In Capone’s absence, Frank Nitti, Paul Ricca and Joe Accardo take over the empire.