The former Seahawks running back traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy and the Super Bowl, which takes place in Houston, Texas.
Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy, Skittles, and Sunday’s Super Bowl, which will take place Sunday, Feb. 5, in Houston, Texas.
In the promotional video Lynch is seen riding a BMX bike with a bag full of Skittles attached to the handlebars. Lynch speaks to some locals, including a kilt maker whom Lynch playfully teases: “I don’t know about that, but where I’m from we don’t wear those.”
Lynch also battles some Scottish warriors, joins a band of Bagpipers and hands out bags of his favorite candy.
Watch the clip here:
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'America's Got Talent' gave Benicio Bryant a little taste of his dream. Now, what's next for the Maple Valley teen?
- Meet the Air Force veteran from Tacoma who'll be on CBS' 'Survivor' this season
- Fall TV 2019: What to watch, from shows with Seattle ties to the best new series
- Why go to the theater? It's inconvenient. It can be uncomfortable. And here's why I love it.
- In this Netflix age, there's still nothing like seeing arts and entertainment live