The former Seahawks running back traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy and the Super Bowl, which takes place in Houston, Texas.
Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy, Skittles, and Sunday’s Super Bowl, which will take place Sunday, Feb. 5, in Houston, Texas.
In the promotional video Lynch is seen riding a BMX bike with a bag full of Skittles attached to the handlebars. Lynch speaks to some locals, including a kilt maker whom Lynch playfully teases: “I don’t know about that, but where I’m from we don’t wear those.”
Lynch also battles some Scottish warriors, joins a band of Bagpipers and hands out bags of his favorite candy.
Watch the clip here:
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle author Lindy West: it's 'a relief' that Hulu's adaptation of 'Shrill' is morphing from real life
- Emmys: An epic proposal, but winners lacking in diversity VIEW
- An ordinary man is trapped in a musical in Village Theatre's hilarious 'The Noteworthy Life of Howard Barnes'
- 2018 Emmy Winners: A Complete List
- Yes, that actually happened: An Emmy winner proposed on stage to his girlfriend