The former Seahawks running back traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy and the Super Bowl, which takes place in Houston, Texas.
Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy, Skittles, and Sunday’s Super Bowl, which will take place Sunday, Feb. 5, in Houston, Texas.
In the promotional video Lynch is seen riding a BMX bike with a bag full of Skittles attached to the handlebars. Lynch speaks to some locals, including a kilt maker whom Lynch playfully teases: “I don’t know about that, but where I’m from we don’t wear those.”
Lynch also battles some Scottish warriors, joins a band of Bagpipers and hands out bags of his favorite candy.
Watch the clip here:
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle high-school teacher shares 'the wonder of books' with students on a different kind of field trip VIEW
- 'It's a sad day in Seattle': Hopper painting, others once promised to SAM, sold at skyscraping prices
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' isn't so fantastic WATCH
- 'Widows,' 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel and more open Nov. 16; our reviewers weigh in