The former Seahawks running back traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy and the Super Bowl, which takes place in Houston, Texas.
Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy, Skittles, and Sunday’s Super Bowl, which will take place Sunday, Feb. 5, in Houston, Texas.
In the promotional video Lynch is seen riding a BMX bike with a bag full of Skittles attached to the handlebars. Lynch speaks to some locals, including a kilt maker whom Lynch playfully teases: “I don’t know about that, but where I’m from we don’t wear those.”
Lynch also battles some Scottish warriors, joins a band of Bagpipers and hands out bags of his favorite candy.
Watch the clip here:
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The Academy is messing with its Oscars formula again. Is that a good thing? Our critic weighs in.
- Oscars 2019 poll: Our critic shares her predictions, what are yours?
- A closer look at three National Book Critics Circle finalists VIEW
- Now streaming: 'A Star Is Born,' 'Shoplifters,' 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?'
- Here’s 'Romeo and Juliet' like you’ve never seen it, with the star-crossed lovers bridging the gap between American Sign Language and English