The former Seahawks running back traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy and the Super Bowl, which takes place in Houston, Texas.
Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch traveled to Houston, Scotland, to talk about his favorite candy, Skittles, and Sunday’s Super Bowl, which will take place Sunday, Feb. 5, in Houston, Texas.
In the promotional video Lynch is seen riding a BMX bike with a bag full of Skittles attached to the handlebars. Lynch speaks to some locals, including a kilt maker whom Lynch playfully teases: “I don’t know about that, but where I’m from we don’t wear those.”
Lynch also battles some Scottish warriors, joins a band of Bagpipers and hands out bags of his favorite candy.
Watch the clip here:
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- New on Amazon in June 2020: hijacking thriller '7500,' 'Knives Out,' 'Regular Heroes'
- Looking to learn more about race in America? UW professor emeritus Charles Johnson picks 4 books.
- Seattle-area bands taking part, virtually, in this year's Essentially Ellington high school jazz festival
- With Washington libraries closed due to coronavirus, Little Free Libraries in Seattle have gained new life
- New on Netflix in June 2020: Spike Lee's 'Da 5 Bloods,' a new Will Ferrell comedy and lots more