Also airing Thursday, June 2, 2016: “Bones” on Fox and “Roots” on History, A&E and Lifetime.
‘Beauty and the Beast’
The fourth (and final) season of this modern adaptation of the fairy tale begins with Vincent and Cat (Jay Ryan and Kristin Kreuk) learning that someone is trying to expose the identities of the beasts. Season premiere, 9 p.m. Thursday, June 2, on The CW.
Also on Thursday
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'Super Troopers' stars set their new firefighter comedy, 'Tacoma FD,' in our region. Why?
- ‘Us’ review: Jordan Peele’s gripping horror-film follow-up to ‘Get Out’ is scary as hell WATCH
- ZooTunes summer concert lineup 2019 taking shape
- Seattle Opera to become 1 of only 2 big opera companies in the U.S. led by a woman
- 'Gloria Bell' review: Julianne Moore gives a quietly shining performance WATCH
“MLB Baseball,” 6 p.m. (ROOT): Seattle Mariners at San Diego Padres (Live).
“Rose Marie” (1936), 7 p.m. (TCM): An opera star falls for a Mountie chasing her outlaw brother.
“Strong,” 8 p.m. (NBC): The remaining two teams are pushed to the brink as they battle for the prize money in the punishing last legs of the finals.
“Bones,” 8 p.m. (Fox): A documentary crew producing a television segment on the Jeffersonian’s Medico-Legal lab follows the team as it investigates a corpse found in a landfill.
“Roots,” 9 p.m. (History, A&E, Lifetime): Chicken George returns to the Lea farm after 20 years; George’s son, Tom, nurses a grudge against his father; George and Cyrus join the Memphis Colored Battery.
“Beat Bobby Flay,” 10 p.m. (Food): Classic French chef Philippe Corbet dukes it out with D.C. chef George Rodrigues for the chance to knock Bobby Flay from his pedestal.
“Archer,” 10 p.m. (FX): The movie set becomes a dangerous place after the discovery of another body.
“Lone Star Law,” 10:03 p.m. (Animal Planet): Wardens hunt down an alligator poacher who has been bragging online.