The winner will be crowned March 8 on VH1.
On Wednesday’s episode of “America’s Next Top Model,” we learned that Seattle-area’s own India Gants, 20, of Bellevue has made it into the final three and is, according to some observers, the favorite to win.
Gants, who is works with Seattle’s SMG (Seattle Models Guild) agency, was chosen to compete on the show, which filmed in New York City in July and August, after replying to a casting notice she saw on Facebook.
Wednesday’s show featured the final four contestants creating an advertising campaign for Rimmel London that will actually be used in the future.
“In the end, though, this is India’s commercial through and through,” wrote Jodi Walker in Vulture. “She wears so many different looks so well, she’s great in motion and ….The judges are blown away by India’s commercial.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- ‘The 6:20 Man’ is the top national fiction bestseller
- Review: Backstreet Boys, in White River Amphitheatre show, bring back the nostalgia
- Actor and comedian Teddy Ray dies in Southern California
- Now streaming: 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' available on VOD, 'Black Bird' on Apple TV+ and more
- ‘Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow’ is the top local fiction bestseller
India will compete in the finale against Tatiana and CoryAnne.
The finale airs 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, on VH1.