The Smoking Gun (warning, some language NSFW), a Web site known for digging through mountains of boring documents and finding little nuggets of gold, has published 28 pages of complaints sent to the Federal Communications Commission about Adam Lambert’s performance at November’s American Music Awards.
Many of the letters also complained about other performances on the broadcast, but the real fire was reserved for Lambert.
There’s some great irony in the colorful language used in these complaints. Some of it seems more inappropriate than Lambert’s performance in the first place! Interesting to see those words placed on an official government form.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Emmys: An epic proposal, but winners lacking in diversity VIEW
- A guide to the Seattle art world, for newcomers and locals alike
- 6 new albums from Seattle artists you need to hear VIEW
- 2018 Emmy Winners: A Complete List
- Yes, that actually happened: An Emmy winner proposed on stage to his girlfriend