The Smoking Gun (warning, some language NSFW), a Web site known for digging through mountains of boring documents and finding little nuggets of gold, has published 28 pages of complaints sent to the Federal Communications Commission about Adam Lambert’s performance at November’s American Music Awards.
Many of the letters also complained about other performances on the broadcast, but the real fire was reserved for Lambert.
There’s some great irony in the colorful language used in these complaints. Some of it seems more inappropriate than Lambert’s performance in the first place! Interesting to see those words placed on an official government form.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- From 'Avengers: Endgame' to 'Toy Story 4,' here are some of the most anticipated movies of summer 2019
- 10 movies open April 19 in the Seattle area; our reviewers weigh in
- 'That's not how an innocent person reacts': Late-night hosts rip Trump, Barr over Mueller report
- Medical examiner: Clark Gable's grandson died of overdose
- Nirvana's manager breaks his silence on Kurt Cobain | Nicole Brodeur