The Smoking Gun (warning, some language NSFW), a Web site known for digging through mountains of boring documents and finding little nuggets of gold, has published 28 pages of complaints sent to the Federal Communications Commission about Adam Lambert’s performance at November’s American Music Awards.
Many of the letters also complained about other performances on the broadcast, but the real fire was reserved for Lambert.
There’s some great irony in the colorful language used in these complaints. Some of it seems more inappropriate than Lambert’s performance in the first place! Interesting to see those words placed on an official government form.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- Effervescent 'Hello, Dolly!' icon Carol Channing mourned VIEW
- The Who's symphonic Moving On! tour coming to Seattle's T-Mobile Park, backed by local orchestra
- Shura Baryshnikov comes to Seattle, pursuing her own kind of dance