The Smoking Gun (warning, some language NSFW), a Web site known for digging through mountains of boring documents and finding little nuggets of gold, has published 28 pages of complaints sent to the Federal Communications Commission about Adam Lambert’s performance at November’s American Music Awards.
Many of the letters also complained about other performances on the broadcast, but the real fire was reserved for Lambert.
There’s some great irony in the colorful language used in these complaints. Some of it seems more inappropriate than Lambert’s performance in the first place! Interesting to see those words placed on an official government form.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- A giant light maze, skating trail and marketplace take over Safeco Field this winter
- Joe Walsh's VetsAid concert at Tacoma Dome unites rock greats for great cause
- Art Outings: 2 Seattle Times writers test out the new happy-hour tour at the Frye Art Museum VIEW
- How my neighborhood's scrappy annual crafts fair became a seasonal tradition
- Review: Joe Walsh's VetsAid was a familial star-powered party at Tacoma Dome, raising $1.2 million