The CBS series returns March 30.
Bellevue police officer Seth Tyler will compete on the next season of CBS’ “The Amazing Race.” In the long-running reality competition, teams compete for a $1 million prize in a race around the world. This season’s twist is that all the racers are strangers who will meet at the starting line.
Tyler, 37, says in his show bio that he’s excited about exploring new cultures but scared about being in places where he doesn’t speak the language. He would most like to visit Australia.
The CBS series returns 10 p.m. March 30.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta