Also airing Friday, April 8: “Sleepy Hollow” on Fox and “Hawaii Five-0” on CBS.
This is the third season (really?) for this crime drama that begins each season revealing the victim and the murder, and letting the audience follow the detectives as they discover (ta-da) the “motive.” The cast features Kristin Lehman, Lauren Holly, Louis Ferreira and Brendan Penny. 10 p.m. Friday, April 8, on USA.
Also on Friday
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Oscars 2019: Who got snubbed for Academy Award nominations? Who surprised?
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- The list of nominees for the 91st Academy Awards
- Intiman and ACT theaters finally debt-free after years of belt-tightening and generosity from others
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners (Live).
“Last Man Standing,” 8 p.m. (ABC): Vanessa hopes a tattoo will help her become closer to her daughters.
“Sleepy Hollow,” 8 p.m. (Fox): Abbie and Crane discover what they must do to make Pandora’s box complete again.
“Strike Up the Band” (1940), 8 p.m. (TCM): A drummer and his singer girlfriend form a high-school swing band for a radio contest.
“Grimm,” 9 p.m. (NBC): A preacher uses his Wesen identity to gain believers who are hellbent on protecting him.
“Hawaii Five-0,” 9 p.m. (CBS): Grover is forced to take his family on the run when a dangerous mob boss seeks revenge for a 15-year-old case.
“Yukon Men,” 10 p.m. (Discovery): Chris and Jessi struggle to stay warm during winter.
“Burgers, Brew & ’Que,” 10:30 p.m. (Food): In Lockhart, Texas, one family remains at the forefront of America’s greatest barbecue after four generations.