While the interwebs glow with tales of America's newest overnight sensation, General Larry Platt, there are a few other nuggets of news out there about "American Idol":
While the interwebs glow with tales of America’s newest overnight sensation, General Larry Platt, there are a few other nuggets of news out there about “American Idol”:
The first week of “American Idol” is in the books for Season 9, and it continues to dominate our televisions. Tuesday night’s broadcast drew 30 million viewers.
A quick update to a story we brought you earlier this week: It appears that British television network ITV has no plans to change its “The X Factor” schedule in 2011, meaning it is more and more likely that Simon Cowell will be earning a lot of frequent flier miles moving back and forth between London and Los Angeles while he produces two versions of the show simultaneously.
Based on the small sampling of golden ticket winners we saw last night in Atlanta (the FOX broadcast only showed us 11 of the 25 trips to Hollywood handed out Wednesday), it appears the better the audition you had, the more likely you are to have a Web site of your own.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Postcards from a trip through Pioneer Square's galleries and graffiti VIEW
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Mary Oliver dies at 83
- Metallica, Miley Cyrus perform at Chris Cornell tribute VIEW