The Academy Awards are Sunday, Feb. 26.
Viola. Emma. Denzel. Meryl. They’re all up for Oscars this year, but who will take the gold? We can’t say definitely who will win – Oscar may have a few surprises – but we can comfortably predict some of these events and phrases will occur during ABC’s telecast (4 p.m. red carpet, 5:30 p.m. show, Sunday, Feb. 26) of Hollywood’s big night.
Download these cards to hand out at your viewing party or play our interactive version below. When you hear or see one of these events or phrases, mark it off on the card. The first person who marks five in a row — horizontally, vertically or diagonally — wins bragging rights. Don’t forget to tweet us pictures of your cards at @seattletimes.
- Write your own acceptance speech, Mad Libs style
- Fill out this interactive Oscar predictions ballot
- Who will take home an Oscar? Who should? We make some guesses
- Where and how to watch the Academy Awards
- Oscar-nominated films you can watch at home
- Meet the Seattleite heading to the Oscars
- Where to see the real places shown in Oscar-nominated films