NEW YORK (AP) — “Today” personality Dylan Dreyer is pregnant.
The NBC morning show weathercaster announced Friday on the air that she is pregnant with her first child. Dreyer, 34, and her husband, “NBC Nightly News” cameraman Brian Fichera, are expecting in December.
Her news comes just three days after “Today” host Savannah Guthrie announced she also is pregnant — and due the same month.
Guthrie joked: “I’ll race you to the labor and delivery room.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’