American pop band Maroon 5 will be kicking off its 2018 U.S tour with a show at the Tacoma Dome on May 30.
“Red Pill Blues,” the band’s sixth studio album set for release Nov. 3, features a series of singles showcasing collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Future, SZA and A$AP Rocky.
Maroon 5 has already scored five top-10 albums and has had 11 top-10 singles, including “Moves Like Jagger” and “One More Night,” both of which went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
The first single from “Red Pill Blues,” “Don’t Wanna Know,” features Lamar and is currently No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- At historic Royal Esquire Club, members add new energy amid a changing Seattle
- Thinking of going to Ashland for Oregon Shakespeare Festival? Here's what to see and where to sleep and eat.
- 'No-No Boy' went from unknown book to classic thanks to UW Press and Asian American writers. Now, it's at the center of a controversy.
- 9 movies, including 'Men in Black: International,' open June 14; our reviewers weigh in
- Meghan and Harry release Father's Day photo of baby Archie
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 4 via Ticketmaster.