American pop band Maroon 5 will be kicking off its 2018 U.S tour with a show at the Tacoma Dome on May 30.
“Red Pill Blues,” the band’s sixth studio album set for release Nov. 3, features a series of singles showcasing collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Future, SZA and A$AP Rocky.
Maroon 5 has already scored five top-10 albums and has had 11 top-10 singles, including “Moves Like Jagger” and “One More Night,” both of which went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
The first single from “Red Pill Blues,” “Don’t Wanna Know,” features Lamar and is currently No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Brandi Carlile among those pulling out of Fortune women's summit due to Kirstjen Nielsen's participation
- Review: The Who, with help from Eddie Vedder and a Seattle orchestra, wallop T-Mobile Park
- 'Parasite' review: Worlds clash in Bong Joon-ho's masterful dark satire of class divide WATCH
- Duchess of Sussex calls 1st year of marriage difficult VIEW
- Review: Seattle Opera's 'Cinderella' offers a rollicking good time
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 4 via Ticketmaster.