American pop band Maroon 5 will be kicking off its 2018 U.S tour with a show at the Tacoma Dome on May 30.
“Red Pill Blues,” the band’s sixth studio album set for release Nov. 3, features a series of singles showcasing collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Future, SZA and A$AP Rocky.
Maroon 5 has already scored five top-10 albums and has had 11 top-10 singles, including “Moves Like Jagger” and “One More Night,” both of which went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
The first single from “Red Pill Blues,” “Don’t Wanna Know,” features Lamar and is currently No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Oscars 2019: Who got snubbed for Academy Award nominations? Who surprised?
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- The list of nominees for the 91st Academy Awards
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- Intiman and ACT theaters finally debt-free after years of belt-tightening and generosity from others
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 4 via Ticketmaster.