American pop band Maroon 5 will be kicking off its 2018 U.S tour with a show at the Tacoma Dome on May 30.
“Red Pill Blues,” the band’s sixth studio album set for release Nov. 3, features a series of singles showcasing collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Future, SZA and A$AP Rocky.
Maroon 5 has already scored five top-10 albums and has had 11 top-10 singles, including “Moves Like Jagger” and “One More Night,” both of which went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
The first single from “Red Pill Blues,” “Don’t Wanna Know,” features Lamar and is currently No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle high-school teacher shares 'the wonder of books' with students on a different kind of field trip VIEW
- 'It's a sad day in Seattle': Hopper painting, others once promised to SAM, sold at skyscraping prices
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' isn't so fantastic WATCH
- The rise of Minority Retort: Portland's stand-up showcase for comedians of color comes to Seattle
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 4 via Ticketmaster.