Ellen DeGeneres will be at Seattle's Benaroya Hall Aug. 22 and 23 with stand-up comedy sets to be filmed for her Netflix special, airing later this year.
Comedian and talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres will be at Seattle’s Benaroya Hall Aug. 22 and 23 as part of her first tour in 15 years.
DeGeneres’ stand-up comedy sets on those nights will be filmed for her Netflix special, to be aired later this year, according to a news release from Live Nation.
In addition to Seattle, DeGeneres will also make stops in San Diego and San Francisco.
Those wanting to get pre-sale tickets have to register for a chance to buy tickets at Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan program by 10 p.m. Sunday, June 17. Those who’ve been selected to buy pre-sale tickets can then do so June 19-21, while supplies last.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Come behind the scenes with us as 'American Ninja Warrior' makes its Pacific Northwest debut WATCH
- Meet the 'American Ninja Warriors' with Washington state ties who'll be swinging around the Tacoma Dome VIEW
- How the witch in 'Wicked,' at Seattle's Paramount Theatre, gets so green
- 'Save the Showbox' effort dealt big blow, as judge strikes down temporary protection
- 'The Quiet One' review: Shining a light on bassist Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones WATCH
If there are any tickets left over, they will be available for purchase by the general public beginning 10 a.m. June 22 at LiveNation.com.