Broadway at the Paramount announces its 2018-19 season.
“Dear Evan Hansen,” the heart-wrenching musical about teenage loneliness that won six Tony Awards last year, will be part of Broadway at the Paramount’s 2018-19 season.
The musical, which also generated a recording that is up for a Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, will play in Seattle Jan. 23-Feb. 2, 2019.
The full Broadway at the Paramount season includes:
“The Color Purple” – June 27-July 1
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- How the Hanseroth twins and Brandi Carlile became a Grammy-storming 'misfit' family
- Historic Seattle makes preliminary offer to buy the Showbox
- Ciara heads to Harvard for business-school program
- You can’t rush perfection. ‘Game of Thrones’ tried and came out like an undercooked Hot Pocket.
- Beloved Seattle DJ Marco Collins opens up about cancer fight
“Waitress” – Sept. 11-16
“On Your Feet!” – Oct. 23-28
“Dear Evan Hansen” – Jan. 23-Feb. 2, 2019
“Cats” – March 26-31, 2019
“School of Rock” – May 14-19, 2019
“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” – July 31-Aug. 11, 2019
Two optional shows, which are not included in the season package and are available for additional purchase, are also on the schedule: “The Lion King,” running Dec. 13, 2018-Jan. 6, 2019; and “Wicked,” running June 12-July 7, 2019.
Currently, only subscription renewals for the 2018-19 season, by those already subscribed to Broadway at the Paramount, are being sold.
New subscriptions and single tickets will be sold at a later date. For more information: www.STGPresents.org/Broadway.