Tickets for "Hamilton," which will play at Seattle's Paramount Theatre Feb. 6 through March 18, are going on sale.
Tickets for “Hamilton,” which will play at Seattle’s Paramount Theatre Feb. 6 through March 18, are going on sale.
Those wanting to buy tickets online must register with Ticketmaster — though, even then, there’s no guarantee of a ticket. Here’s how it works:
- Those wanting tickets must register through the Ticketmaster Verified Fan site. Registration begins today (Friday, Oct. 27), and will close at 10 a.m. Nov. 2.
- Those who’ve registered will be notified by Ticketmaster via email on Nov. 5, if they’ve been selected to buy “Hamilton” tickets.
- On the morning of Nov. 6, about two to four hours before the online sale begins at 9 a.m., those selected registrants will receive text messages with a link and passcode to purchase tickets.
Registering at the Ticketmaster Verified Fan site does not guarantee that the person registering will be selected to purchase tickets.
A limited number of tickets will also be available in person at the Paramount’s box office, 911 Pine St., starting at 10 a.m. Nov. 6.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- Review: Joe Walsh's VetsAid was a familial star-powered party at Tacoma Dome, raising $1.2 million
- A giant light maze, skating trail and marketplace take over Safeco Field this winter
- Art Outings: 2 Seattle Times writers test out the new happy-hour tour at the Frye Art Museum VIEW
- 'Widows' review: An unconventional heist thriller so good I wanted to marry it WATCH
Tickets range from $69 to $179, with a limited number of $569 premium seats available. There is a maximum purchase of four tickets per household.
There will be a lottery for 40 $10 seats for all performances; details for that will be announced later, according to a news release from Broadway at the Paramount.
Single tickets are expected to go quickly for this hottest of Broadway shows. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical about the life of Alexander Hamilton has inspired intense fervor since its Broadway debut and won 11 Tony Awards and a Pulitzer Prize. The Paramount show will be part of the national tour of “Hamilton.” Paramount subscribers were able to secure tickets to “Hamilton” as part of their 2017-18 season subscription.
Information from Seattle Times archives was used in this post.