Seattle Rep adds to its next season a holiday show by the nationally known drag performer Jinkx Monsoon and partner Major Scales.
While other theaters bring on the holly and jolly, Seattle Repertory Theatre will celebrate the 2015 winter holidays with drag performer Jinkx Monsoon (Jerick Hoffer) and sidekick Major Scales (Richard Andriessen).
The campy music and comedy duo, who starred at the Rep last autumn in their successful touring and Off Broadway show “The Vaudevillians,” will bring winter cheer to the Rep’s Leo K. Theater, Nov. 25-Dec. 13.
Portland native Hoffer is a former winner of the TV reality contest “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” and a veteran of Seattle’s drag theater scene. He and Andriessen are both Cornish College of the Arts alums.
Tickets to their winter show will be available as part of a Seattle Rep 2015-16 season subscription package starting July 7; individual tickets go on sale Sept. 1.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- At Cirque du Soleil's 'Alegría' at Marymoor Park, less is more
- UW paleoclimatologist Lisa Graumlich chats about Netflix’s hit satire film ‘Don’t Look Up’
- Now streaming: 'The Gilded Age,' 'In From the Cold,' 'The Afterparty,' 'The Eyes of Tammy Fay' and more
- Seattle-area event cancellations and delays follow coronavirus omicron surge
- Seattle Public Library selects finalists for chief librarian position
More details at 206-443-2222 or seattlerep.org.