Theater lovers are football fans, too: Watch a "Book of Mormon" audience freak out after the Seahawks win the playoff game.
One minute before yesterday’s matinee performance of “Book of Mormon” at the Paramount Theatre, the customary “turn off your cellphones,” announcement was made.
“The entire audience laughed. It was the last minute of the Seattle Seahawks game,” wrote HB Radke, who filmed the video, above.
The Vikings kicker was about to make what was sure to be a winning field goal in the Vikings-Seahawks playoff game, dashing the Seahawks’ hopes.
We all know what happened.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Analysis: What went wrong in Washington’s loss at Arizona State WATCH
- Washington can kiss its playoff hopes goodbye after debacle in desert WATCH
Watch as polite theater-goers lose their minds and start chanting “SEA-HAWKS! SEA-HAWKS!” (to the bemusement of a few confused out-of-towners).
Since this is Seattle, we assume they all politely put their cellphones away and were very quiet afterwards.