The Helio Sequence, Telekinesis, Jason Webley, Deep Sea Diver and Barcelona are among more than 60 bands that will perform at the Fisherman’s Village Music Festival scheduled for May 16-17 in downtown Everett.
The festival, now in its second year, is offering early-bird tickets purchased before April 14 at $39. All-ages tickets for those 21-and-under are $30 and admission for kids 12-and-under is free. Tickets are good for both days of the festival and are available via Brown Paper Tickets or at 800-838-3006. Tickets increase to $49 on April 15.
The full lineup: The Helio Sequence, Telekinesis, Jason Webley, Deep Sea Diver, Barcelona, Wild Ones, Sisters, Cataldo, My Goodness, Summer Cannibals, Joseph, Jherek Bischoff, Brent Cowles, Lemolo, Brothers From Another, Nurses, Fauna Shade, Tango Alpha Tango, S (Jenn Ghetto), Ravenna Woods, Murder Vibes, Maiah Manser, Prom Queen, Water Monster, Ruler, Genders, Cuff Lynx, So Pitted, Porter Ray, Deep Creep, Gibraltar, Planes On Paper, Fruit Juice, Preacher’s Wife, Gabriel Mintz, Led To Sea, Just Lions, Hot! Donna, Mama Rags, Born Of Ghosts, Shark The Herald, Wind Burial, Choir Of Crickets, Mts & Tunnels, Each & All, The Winterlings, Crystal Desert, Gunpowder Stitches, The Juicy Jets.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Exciting new art exhibitions are coming to the Seattle area in fall 2021. Here's what to see
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Official: Reality TV star sentenced for Ponzi scheme, fraud