It has been three years since The Head and the Heart has released new material, but the wait is over. The Seattle-based band announced it will be hitting the road this fall to support “Signs of Light,” the group’s third LP and first since signing to Warner Bros.
“All We Ever Knew,” a shimmering new harmony-heavy song that mixes pop and folk elements with a driving beat, is the first single from the album — set to be released Sept. 9.
The band will play a series of festival shows this summer in select cities in the U.S. and Canada before kicking off a 23-date tour that finishes with a home-coming show at the Paramount Theatre Nov. 6. Tickets for the Seattle show cost $40.50 and are available via STGPresents.org.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Netflix's 'The Queen's Gambit' said the first female grandmaster 'never faced men.' Now she's suing.