NEW YORK (AP) — The grooms wore black to their all-white wedding.
Designer Christian Siriano wed his longtime boyfriend, musician Brad Walsh, Saturday night in the backyard of their country house in Danbury, Connecticut.
Family and friends were asked to wear white, including 12 groomswomen dressed in gowns by Siriano himself. The couple wore black custom suits from David Hart, according to Brides.com, which released exclusive details Sunday.
The crowd that included Christina Hendricks, Alicia Silverstone, Kelly Osbourne, Danielle Brooks and Anna Chlumsky danced the night away.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
The decor was country chic. Tables were done in white with touches of blue glass at every place, accented by white flowers. Brooks, from “Orange is the New Black,” sang and actress Kristen Johnston, also in white, officiated. She got ordained just for them, the couple said.
The two wrote their own vows but kept the ceremony short and sweet, opting to exchange longer letters in private, Brides.com said. They made sure there was plenty of Veuve Clicquot for guests who joined the couple on the dance floor for three hours.
Siriano took to Twitter on Monday and called it a dream wedding. He posted photos from the big day, including one of himself dancing with Hendricks as she wore a gold crown.