NEW YORK (AP) — Samantha Bee is keeping her job, but changing her night.
TBS announced on Wednesday that “Full Frontal,” the weekly comic series starring Bee, will be back for its second season starting Jan. 11. But instead of broadcasting Monday nights, the show will switch to Wednesdays at 10:30 p.m. EST. TBS said that should make the production process easier.
Bee, an alum of “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central, was a critical favorite in her first year with year. Bee emerged as a no-nonsense critic of President-elect Trump.
Bee joked that she was “sorry that this renewal leaves me unavailable for a cabinet position” in the incoming Trump administration. But she said she’d be available to host the White House Correspondents Association dinner.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Netflix's 'The Queen's Gambit' said the first female grandmaster 'never faced men.' Now she's suing.