Taylor Swift has celebrated Thanksgiving by enlisting her squad in a “mannequin challenge” video.
The video posted on the singer’s Instagram account Thursday shows Swift and friends frozen in various poses on a Rhode Island beach before breaking out in a dance party.
Swift also posted pictures of herself with model friends Lily Donaldson and Martha Hunt. Also joining Swift for the holiday were Broadway star Todrick Hall and her brother, Austin.
Swift is the latest celebrity to take on the “mannequin challenge,” which has become a social media craze over the past several weeks.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival