BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — The lawyers of “Suits” will be suiting up for another year at their troubled Manhattan corporate law firm.
USA Network said Wednesday the drama series has been renewed for its seventh season. Its stars include Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Rick Hoffman and Gina Torres.
In season six, Mike Ross (Adams) is dealing with prison after signing a plea deal admitting fraud to spare his colleagues. Meanwhile, Donna (Sarah Rafferty) is working to save the firm of Pearson Specter Litt and the friendships of those who work there.
Chris McCumber, the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment executive in charge of the USA channel, said “Suits” is averaging more than 3 million viewers since it returned July 13 for its sixth year. It airs at 9 p.m. EDT Wednesday.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up