Stevie Nicks will bring her "24 Karat Gold Tour" to KeyArena Dec. 11. Tickets are $35- $145 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, Sept. 12 via Ticketmaster.
Stevie Nicks will bring her “24 Karat Gold Tour” to KeyArena Dec. 11. Tickets are $35- $145 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, Sept. 12 via Ticketmaster.
Speaking to the New York Times, Nicks said: “I have two years off before Fleetwood Mac comes knocking on my door [for another tour]. Why would I want to sit around and do nothing?”
Nicks will be joined by the Pretenders for this 28-city tour.
The prolific singer-songwriter will have plenty of material to choose from. Fans should expect to hear songs from her eighth solo album, “24 Karat Gold: Songs from the Vault,” which features new recordings of demos she originally recorded between 1969-1987.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder