NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Pop singer Kelly Clarkson has announced the birth of her second child, a boy named Remington Alexander Blackstock.
Clarkson, a former “American Idol” star, posted Thursday on her Twitter account that the baby was born Tuesday “& he is healthy & we couldn’t be happier or more in love.” A record label representative for Clarkson confirmed the information.
The 33-year-old Grammy-winning singer and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, also have a daughter, River Rose, who was born in 2014.
Clarkson, a former “American Idol” star, is known for hits like “Stronger” and “Since U Been Gone.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Meet the outspoken Puget Sound resident on CBS' 'Tough as Nails'
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location