NEW YORK (AP) — In a May 17 story about Showtime’s “House of Lies” ending after five seasons, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the finale would air June 13. The finale airs June 12.
A corrected version of the story is below:
The Showtime comedy “House of Lies” is wrapping its five-season run with a finale shot entirely on location in Havana, Cuba.
Showtime, which made the announcement on Tuesday, says that this marks the first time an American scripted series has been shot in Cuba since the restoration of diplomatic relations.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
The episode, titled “No Es Facil” (“It’s Not Easy”), premieres June 12.
“House of Lies” has centered on the hijinks of high-flying management consultants played by Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell as they manipulate and fleece their well-heeled clients.
While viewers may miss that show, they won’t be without Kristen Bell for very long. She will be back in the fall co-starring with Ted Danson in NBC’s new comedy “The Good Place.”