MANCHESTER, England (AP) — It seems even Justin Bieber finds his screaming fans irritating.
The pop star walked off the stage during his show in Manchester, England, on Sunday after some fans ignored his request to stop screaming as he was trying to talk to the crowd between songs.
Bieber told the crowd that he wanted to be able to say something and the screaming had to stop. When the screaming continued, a frustrated Bieber dropped the microphone as he left the stage.
The singer returned several moments later and told the crowd he’d stop talking and just do his musical set, because, he said, “Manchester just can’t handle it.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director