Saturday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.
Name, age: Antony, 10.
Background: Antony is an intelligent boy with empathy for others and a good sense of humor. He loves sports and especially excels at running. Antony enjoys learning, likes school and is able to advocate for himself when needed. His other interests include playing with superhero action figures, especially Batman, and playing video games with the adults in his life.
Needed: Couple or single parent able to appreciate Antony’s love for sports to help channel his energy and build his self-esteem.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival