Saturday’s Child profiles children in the Northwest Adoption Exchange, a Seattle-based nonprofit for children with special needs who are in state foster care in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.
Name, age: Faith, 12.
Background: Faith is an outgoing girl who likes family camping trips and playing outdoors. She loves to act and sing, enjoys dancing and adores everything princess-themed, especially the movie “Frozen.” Faith benefits from parental figures who are positive role models for healthy relationships, boundaries and personal safety skills.
Needed: Nurturing, committed single mom, two-mom or two-dad family able to provide lots of time and attention and a predictable daily routine with clear rules and limits, in a home where Faith would be the only or youngest child.
Contact: Northwest Adoption Exchange, 206-441-6822 or www.nwae.org.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle