NEW YORK (AP) — Ryan Reynolds apparently got in some trouble with wife Blake Lively after revealing the gender of their new baby.
During an appearance on “Conan” on Wednesday night, Reynolds confirmed that he’s now the father of two girls, quipping that there’s “a lot of estrogen” in his house.
In an Instagram post , Lively said that Reynolds “got himself into huge trouble” on “Conan” and he offered her milk and cookies to make up for it.
The baby was born in September and her name still hasn’t been made public. She joins big sister, James, who will be two next month.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival