LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ryan Reynolds is the latest celebrity to earn a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The 40-year-old “Deadpool” actor was honored Thursday in a ceremony along Hollywood Boulevard.
Reynolds recalled walking down the same street for the first time as a teenager. He said seeing his name added to the walk is beyond anything he could have ever imagined. Reynolds was accompanied by his wife, actress Blake Lively, and their two daughters. He was also joined by his older brothers and his mother at the event.
Actress Anna Faris also spoke at the ceremony.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
Reynolds star near the Dolby Theatre, which is home to the Academy Awards, is the 2,596th along the Walk of Fame.