NEW YORK (AP) — The Rolling Stones are heading to Latin America.
On Thursday the band announced “The America Latina Ole” tour, which will kick off Feb. 3 in Santiago, Chile. Tickets go on sale Monday.
It’s the first time the band is touring Latin America in a decade. The 12-date tour will include stops in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio De Janeiro; Sao Paulo; Lima, Peru; and Bogota, Colombia, before wrapping in Mexico City on March 14.
Jagger said in a statement that Latin American audiences “are among some of the best in the world, they bring incredible energy!”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
The band toured North America this year.