NEW YORK (AP) — Rihanna, Dave Grohl and Chris Stapleton have been added to the list of performers honoring Lionel Richie at a pre-Grammy event next month.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that Florence Welch, Yolanda Adams, Ellie Goulding and Leon Bridges were also added to the concert naming Richie the 2016 MusiCares person of the year.
The event, scheduled two days before the 2016 Grammy Awards, will be held Feb. 13 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Previously announced performers include Stevie Wonder, Pharrell, John Legend, Luke Bryan, Usher, Lady Antebellum, Lenny Kravitz and Demi Lovato. Jimmy Kimmel will host the event.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
The Grammys will air live Feb. 15 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.