Rihanna and Coldplay will headline the Made in America festival on Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia for its fifth season.
Organizers announced on Monday the lineup of the two-day Budweiser Made in America festival, which also includes ColleGrove (2 Chainz & Lil Wayne), Jamie xx, Chance the Rapper, Martin Garrix, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros, Grimes, DJ Khaled and more.
The concert, curated by Jay Z, will benefit United Ways in Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey and Berks County, Pennsylvania. Some of the stages will be livestreamed on Jay Z’s music streaming service Tidal.
The festival will be held at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway on Sept. 3 and 4.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 movies to look forward to in fall 2021
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- Now streaming: 'Y: The Last Man,' 'The Lost Symbol,' 'The Boss Baby' sequel and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Exciting new art exhibitions are coming to the Seattle area in fall 2021. Here's what to see