LOS ANGELES (AP) — Media reports say an intruder outside the mansion of supermodel Miranda Kerr has been shot by a security guard, and Kerr wasn’t home at the time.
A Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department spokesman said that an intruder at a Malibu residence Friday was shot three times after he stabbed a security guard late-morning Friday. Sgt. Jeff Delrio said Saturday he could not immediately provide the home address or confirm that the property was Kerr’s residence.
He said the security guard was stabbed near one of his eyes and both men were taken to a hospital. He said they are expected to be OK.
Kerr is the former wife of actor Orlando Bloom.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021