ATLANTA (AP) — Officials say the rapper known as YoungBoy Never Broke Again has been arrested at an Atlanta hotel on disorderly conduct charges.
News outlets report that Kentrell Gaulden, better known as NBA YoungBoy, was arrested Monday afternoon along with Starr Thigpen at the Hyatt House.
The Atlanta Police Department says in a news release that housekeeping staff entered the room, which they thought was unoccupied, and Gaulden instructed Thigpen to get the staff out of the room.
Police say Thigpen struck the housekeeper in the face and the fight continued in the hallway.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Biden hires strategist Symone Sanders, adds diversity to bid
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ review: a stunning, stirring, superfun send-off WATCH
- The last family-owned video store in Seattle — Reckless Video — is on the verge of closing
- Watch: Brandi Carlile and Dave Grohl busk at Seattle's Pike Place Market
- 'Jeopardy!' winner James Holzhauer keeps dominating. Does it matter if he broke the game?
The two also were charged with marijuana possession involving less than an ounce.