ATLANTA (AP) — Officials say the rapper known as YoungBoy Never Broke Again has been arrested at an Atlanta hotel on disorderly conduct charges.
News outlets report that Kentrell Gaulden, better known as NBA YoungBoy, was arrested Monday afternoon along with Starr Thigpen at the Hyatt House.
The Atlanta Police Department says in a news release that housekeeping staff entered the room, which they thought was unoccupied, and Gaulden instructed Thigpen to get the staff out of the room.
Police say Thigpen struck the housekeeper in the face and the fight continued in the hallway.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- Beloved 'Sex and the City' actor Willie Garson dies at 57
The two also were charged with marijuana possession involving less than an ounce.