NEW YORK (AP) — Puff Daddy is reuniting with Lil Kim, Mase, Faith Evans and more for a Bad Boy Records reunion tour this summer.
The Lox, 112, Total, Carl Thomas, Mario Winans and French Montana will also perform on the tour, which will kick off Aug. 25 in Columbus, Ohio.
The “Bad Boy Family Reunion” tour will include 25 concerts in North America, including shows in New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Detroit and Nashville, Tennessee. It wraps Oct. 8 in Oakland, California.
Puff Daddy’s Bad Boy imprint was a success and launched the careers of the late Notorious B.I.G., Lil Kim, Mase and the others on the tour.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
The announcement on Monday comes days before Puff Daddy and his former label mates perform two shows at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.