‘The Big Bang Theory’ is still Thursday night’s most-watched show in its 11th season.
“The Big Bang Theory”
Still Thursday night’s most-watched show in its 11th season and already renewed for next season; Leonard and Wolowitz are furious when they learn Sheldon worked with the military behind their backs; Bernadette suspects Ruchi is trying to steal her job; 8 p.m. Thursday on KIRO.
Also on Thursday
“Gotham,” 8 p.m. (KCPQ): Professor Pyg torments Gotham city; Bruce’s partying gets in the way of his relationship with Alfred.
“Supernatural,” 8 p.m. (KSTW): Castiel, Jack, Sam and Dean go to an old Western town to investigate a murder; Dean faces a famous gunslinging outlaw.
“Scandal,” 9 p.m. (KOMO): Shocking revelations leave everyone reeling.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Eat and drink up at Bite of Seattle, with craft brews, large and small tastings, outdoor entertainment
- ‘I hope they come back here again’: Seattle Symphony brings music to prison inmates VIEW
- Seattle-area music-and-nightlife events July 20-26: Capitol Hill Block Party, Sheryl Crow, and more
- 'Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again': Such super troupers in sweet, silly, song-filled sequel WATCH
- 5 Capitol Hill Block Party acts to watch
“Project Runway,” 9 p.m. (Lifetime): Season 16 finale; the designers rush to put final touches on their collections; four designers show at New York Fashion Week, one designer will be chosen as the winner; another new episode at 8 p.m. leads up to finale.
“Life In Pieces,” 9:30 p.m. (KIRO): Heather finds a map to a time capsule she buried with her brothers as kids; Joan joins her neighbor’s poker game to win an unusual prize.
“Better Things,” 10 p.m. (FX): Season two finale; Sam and her family are tilted.
“House Hunters International,” 10:30 p.m. (HGTV): Season 116 premiere; a couple searches for a home in Aarhus, Denmark.
“The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon,” 11:34 p.m. (KING): Professional football player Julian Edelman; Tim McGraw and Faith Hill perform.
Madeline McKenzie: email@example.com.
Program information times may vary depending on your cable provider or service.