LOS ANGELES (AP) — They are the A-listers who wow on the red carpet.
Ahead of the Academy Awards on Wednesday, People magazine released its list of Hollywood’s most stylish stars.
The magazine calls Lupita Nyong’o a trailblazing beauty and Emma Stone the modern romantic. Nicole Kidman is the elegant icon, Emily Blunt the queen of whimsy and Tracee Ellis Ross is considered avant-garde.
Singer Kacey Musgraves is considered a rule-breaker, Rihanna is a showstopper and Amber Heard is the bombshell.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Biden hires strategist Symone Sanders, adds diversity to bid
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ review: a stunning, stirring, superfun send-off WATCH
- Watch: Brandi Carlile and Dave Grohl busk at Seattle's Pike Place Market
- The last family-owned video store in Seattle — Reckless Video — is on the verge of closing
- Harry and Meghan: Newest royal baby could be an American VIEW
“Crazy Rich Asians” actress Constance Wu is the fresh face, and the magazine says Julia Roberts has mastered the “less-is-more approach.”
As for men, Timothee Chalamet is considered a trendsetter. Donald Glover’s style is throwback while Jeff Goldblum’s is eccentric. People magazine calls Henry Golding the gentleman.
The magazine is on newsstands Friday.
This story has been corrected to show the trendsetter is Timothee Chalamet, not Timothy Chalamet.