LOS ANGELES (AP) — When stars of “The Walking Dead” and “This Is Us” appear at an upcoming TV festival, fans can be part of the audience without trekking to Los Angeles.
The Paley Center for Media said Thursday it will offer on-demand streaming of its programs, including conversations with the casts and makers of current and older series.
The new service, PaleyTV, will include live events from PaleyFest LA 2019, which starts March 15. Among them: a “Parks and Recreation” 10th anniversary reunion.
Other featured series include “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” ”Grace and Frankie” and “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
PaleyTV fees range from $1.99 for single events to $7.99 for a package of available programs.
The nonprofit center said the service’s revenue will go to educational initiatives and preservation of its archive.